Thursday, August 27, 2009

Check out my headbands!


Headbands sell for $8 each
tax included in purchase price
September Special is buy 4 get 1 free
 look for the specials offered each month

One Size Fits Most
ages 5 years to adults
will custom make headbands for babies, newborn and toddlers through age 4
email me the head measurements
no additional charge for custom made bands

Shipping Info
Orders will be shipped out within 3 - 5 days
Custom orders will be shipped out in approximately 7 business days
Out of local area, out of state, or out of country
additional cost for shipping
Standard Ground
 $2.95 domestic
$3.95 international


If you are local we can make arrangements for you to pick up or we can ship if you prefer
If interested in making a purchase
contact me via email headbandlady@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. Look at you! You're a pro blogger now! I am so proud of you! I am having a hard time deciding which one I want to buy from you. There are so many choices! Get ready to make big bucks!

    ReplyDelete