Friday, April 16, 2010

You Can Teach An Old Dog New Tricks!

Yeap, that is so true, I am living proof of that old saying!  OLD....check!  New Trick....navigating godaddy.com (s) 5 page website with templetes for your choosing~~~

It was kind of like teaching my kids to ride a bike when they were toddlers.  Slow and steady, or should I say unsteady...that is until you get the hang of it!

I know you are all wondering "What the heck is headbandlady trying to convey to us here?"

In Simple English --

CHECK OUT MY WORK IN PROGRESS

http://www.headbandlady.com/

I have many new prints, and best of all new pricing $8.00 per headband

...and it is still a work in progress...when I have time to read how to put the paypal button under each product (which is the only skill I have not conquered on this site)  It will be good to go!

In the meantime, if you want to place an order contact me via my contact page on my site, or email me headbandlady@yahoo.com

THANK YOU ~ for your patience!

Now off to run....literally....

Pats Run is tomorrow ~ Have fun to those of you who run it!  This will be my 6th year doing Pats Run (first 4 years I walked it)
2009 I ran it with the beautiful little girl in this picture....my grandaughter Chandler!  This year running the race will be bittersweet, as Chandler will not be able to run it with me, as she is recovering from surgery....Next year Chandler ~ we will run it together again!!

And just so no one feels left out, or that I am playing favorites...I have to post a picture of my grandson Mateo..he does deserve equal time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment