Friday, April 23, 2010

New Business Cards

When you go to a professional, you get professional work!  Thanks to Lyndsay Johnson of http://www.beautifymyblog.com/   I gave her my idea for business cards (yes, she does more than just blogs) and she sent me proofs to give her the final okay.  WOW!  Her design is more than I could of even imaged!  Don't you love that...when you give someone the vision in your mind.....and they know exactly what to do to please you....actually, she went above and beyond pleasing me! When she communicated with me...she wanted to know if I wanted one-sided or two-sided business cards...I told her one-sided, but the pro that she is, she suggested that she send me proofs of what one side would look like (and I loved that design also) and she sent me a different version of a two-sided card!  After little pondering, I knew this lady, knows her stuff....a two-sided card is what I am going with.  When I contacted her, I was at my wits end...long story short...person who was doing my website....changed my plan to their own pleasing...and kind of left me hanging....I emailed Lyndsay asking her about it, and she was on vacation in Texas...but, the person she is...she replied right back, told me the date she would be back in the office, and I woke up this morning to this~  Thanks so much Lyndsay....what would I do without you!!!  If any of you have any business needs that you want to get done...contact Lyndsay...she is not only professional, she is very prompt! 

No comments:

Post a Comment